Friday 18 November 2011

My mannequin friend arrived!

Some weeks ago I told you about a vintage mannequin I had seen in a shopwindow in Switzerland. This was the post.
As this vintage girl was far too expensive, I started to look for a good replacement.
I finally found and ordered her at www.corsetlacedmannequins.co.uk
Lucy did an expert job. My new friend arrived carefully wrapped and packed.
Here she is:


Look at the gorgeous fabric; I love the stunning print.
The background is a grey-green (duckegg) colour, difficult to capture on film.
She will be around featuring my handmade purses, like this:



Have a nice weekend
Kristien

1 comment:

  1. thank you Kristien! I'm so pleased you like her. She looks lovely next to your gorgeous bag. Lucyxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...