Friday 1 February 2013

The perfect loop or tube turner.

I found the perfect loop turner!
Untill now I used, or better, tried to use the Clover loop turner.
This one:
I found it very difficult to turn a loop, the fabric didn't stay under the clip.
Especially narrow loops are difficult to turn.
Currently I am working on a new project which involves a lot of tube turnings. I will tell you more about it when it's ready.
Recently I saw this tube turner on Utube:
 
 
 
 
 It has a blunt and a more pointed tip.
 
Turning loops has never been so easy!
This brilliant tool comes with clear instructions for use:
 
 
Here are some real examples: 
 
 
I pulled the stitched fabric tube (wrong side out) over the blunt tip of the tool.
 
 
Here , the tool is closed, 2 tips together. 
 
 

 
 I have pulled the fabric tube over to the other side.
 
This tool is also ideal for forming perfect corners without puncturing the fabric, by using the pointed tip.
 
 
I did an online search and bought mine here.
It is also available in this  online shop.
 
Have a nice weekend
Kristien



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...