Sunday 26 May 2013

A trip to London Part 1: Liberty fabrics

Yesterday, I came back from a business trip to London .
Whenever I am there, I always take time to visit the Liberty store, the Whaterstones bookshop etc
This time Liberty disappointed me.
I went there especially to see the Spring 2013 tana lawn collection... There was almost nothing  left!
Here are some examples of what should have been there:

 
 
 
If you want to see more, have a look at the Liberty blog.
Luckily, you can still find these lovely fabrics at Shaukat, a shop in South-Kensington and online.
 
After a delicious lunch at le Pain Quotidien I went to the Fashion and Textile Museum, to visit the Kaffe Fassett exhibition.
Now this was a feast for the eyes.
I will tell you more about it in my next post.
Warm regards
Kristien
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...